PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in the sector.
For our sixth event this year, we focus on the critical and complicated world of marketing in the travel industry.
We look at issues and trends ranging from challenges for DMOs, death of cookies, retargeting, Google, targeting niches and lots more.
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics took place on Tuesday, August 31.
The latest event is kindly supported by Salesforce and Acxiom.
The event features the following speakers:
- Robert Cole, founder at RockCheetah and Phocuswright analyst.
- Zeek Coleman, senior director of product marketing at ADARA.
- Gloria Ward, vice president of identity strategy at Acxiom.
- John Eberhardt, CEO at Stroll.
- Victoria Murden, marketing director at Red Carnation Hotels.
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics - A hotelier’s approach to digital marketing
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics - Location, location, location under threat?
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics - Targeting as a big marketing tactic
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics - That’s the way the web cookie crumbles
PhocusWire Pulse: Travel Marketing Tactics - Alternative business models for digital marketing
Harness the power of the Salesforce Customer 360 to deliver personalized experiences and build long-term traveler loyalty.