PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in travel, tourism and hospitality.
For our sixth event this year, we focus on rapid progress in development of the alternative accommodation sector.
The packed program will include discussions on technology, targeting niches, business travel, policy and regulation, customer acquisition and lots more.
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise took place on Monday, September 27, 2021.
The latest event is kindly supported by Salesforce.
The event features the following speakers:
- Chris Lehane, director of policy, Airbnb
- Vanessa de Souza Lage, co-founder and chief marketing officer, Rentals United
- Melissa Fortenberry, vice president of product, RVShare
- Jacqueline Nunley, senior industry advisor for travel and hospitality, Salesforce
- Ritesh Raj, co-founder and chief operating officer, CuddlyNest
- Pete Comeau, managing director, Phocuswright
- Steve Naito, CEO, AnyPlace
- Patrick Andrae, CEO, HomeToGo
- Drew Patterson, executive chairman, Transparent
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire
* Recordings of each session re listed below!
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - The mechanics of finding guests
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Sizing up the market as a newbie
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Regulation and working with communities
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Following the money: The state of short-term rental startups
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Change is everywhere
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Tech’s vital role in a sector’s ascendency
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - Imagining a new world for rentals
PhocusWire Pulse: Rentals On The Rise - The Big Picture in alternative accommodation
Harness the power of the Salesforce Customer 360 to deliver personalized experiences and build long-term traveler loyalty.