How are travelers actually being inspired by and booking travel?
And do they truly want a personalized experience?
In presenting the latest research from Phocuswright and Sojern we’ll dive into:
- The most popular sources of travel inspiration.
- Where and how travelers like to be advertised to.
- What travelers buy.
- How travel marketers can use data to solve common challenges.
The webinar was broadcast on Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- Myla Tutt, senior marketing manager at Sojern.
- Parag Vohra, vice president for the Americas at Sojern.
- Mark Blutstein, research analyst at Phocuswright.
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
The traveler purchasing behaviors you need to know in 2020
This event took place on Thursday, December 12, 2019.