Many hoteliers welcomed Amoma’s collapse, but some OTAs are still selling opaque rates intended for other channels such as tour operators.
Are bedbanks really tolerating this? What they are doing to tackle it?
Learn more about what three key players in the B2B distribution space have to say about this.
- Listen to the hotel perspective and their current solutions to solving this with distribution partners.
- Learn how Hotelbeds is taking action on this by detecting, deterring and penalizing the culprits.
- Hear from a B2B buyer about their needs and the challenges they face managing distribution rules.
- Understand why Hotelbeds is constantly monitoring rates activity.
The webinar was broadcast on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
- Carles Saniger, global e-commerce deputy director at Barceló Hotel Group
- Bill Allen, chief supply officer at OnTheBeach
- Mark Haywood, senior vice president at RateGain
- Paul Anthony, GSR and commercial excellence director at HotelBeds
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
Rate integrity: Are bedbanks the problem or solution?
This event took place on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.