Travelport released its first quarter 2011 results today. A quick overview is as follows:
- Net revenue - $531 million (down 1% from $536 million y/y).
- Operating income - $79 million (up 10% from $72 million y/y).
- Adjusted EBITDA - $147 million (up 4% from $142 million y/y).
- Total - 95.5 million (down from 95.8 million y/y).
- Americas - 47.2 million (up from 46.9 million y/y).
- Europe - 24.2 million (no change from 24.2 million y/y).
- A-Pac - 14.5 million (up from 14.2 million y/y).
- ME and Africa - 9.6 million (down from 10.5 million y/y).
Travelport president and CEO, Jeff Clarke, says:
"I'm pleased with Travelport's Q1 growth in operating income and cash flow given the market and industry headwinds.
"Travelport continues to invest in new and innovative travel distribution technologies, including our Travelport Universal API, Travelport Universal Desktop and Travelport ePricing products."
NB: The investor call takes place next week.