UserReplay and Dnata present the key customer experience challenges for the travel industry in 2019 and how a
move to a technical product e-commerce model holds the key to success.
We’ll discuss why the old established ecommerce strategies are no longer cutting it and why a proactive approach focused on proving CX value rather than maintaining the
operational status quo is essential.
As customer experience quality has plateaued, teams and strategies need to change quickly in order to differentiate based on customer experience and avoid price wars.
In the webinar we will be examining:
- The key travel customer experience trends for 2019
- The e-commerce status quo – the reactive approach
- New technical product model – the customer centric approach. What is it? Where to start? And proving value to the business?
- What a customer centric approach means at Dnata, home to brands such as TravelBag
and Netflights, which have been working with CX tools including UserReplay.
- How both proactive and reactive initiatives have their place in the new world
- How customer experience analytics, websites analytics and A/B & MVT test integration combine to provide the insights needed to succeed
- The webinar will also include live voting to understand the current strategy of the audience and future customer experience/e-commerce plans.
The webinar was broadcast on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Participants in this webinar:
- Craig MacKay, head of product at Dnata
- Chris Walton, product insights manager at Dnata
- John Todd, global director of customer success at UserReplay
- Kevin May, editor in chief at Phocuswire
The future of customer experience and e-commerce
This event took place on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.