To help advertisers use Hotel Ads in a more robust and scaled manner, Google is introducing a new Google Ads campaign type called Hotel Campaigns.
Hotel Campaigns helps travel marketers work smarter - with richer ad management, powerful analysis, and more granular targeting options.
As a premier partner, Koddi has worked with Google for six years and is excited to share key learnings and insights for hoteliers on how to optimize Hotel Campaigns to meet your marketing goals.
Whether you're a hotelier who wants to migrate your campaigns to Google Ads or you have questions on best practices, we're here to work hand-in-hand with you to help you make the best decision for your business.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- The benefits of the Google Ads migration
- New features and targeting options for Hotel Campaign
- How Koddi helps advertisers manage, automate, and monitor campaigns at scale
- Best practices for getting started with Hotel Campaigns in Google Ads
The webinar WAS broadcast on Thursday, June 20, 2019.
- Brian Batts, vice president of corporate development and strategy at Koddi.
- Maria Nikishin, global product lead for travel at Google.
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
How hoteliers can succeed with the Google Ads Migration
This event took place on Thursday, June 20, 2019.