PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in travel, tourism and hospitality.
For our ninth event this year, we focus on emerging innovation as it relates to technology and processes impacting on the travel, tourism and hospitality sector in 2022.
The program will include discussions on fintech, marketing, destination management and loyalty.
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation will take place at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
The event features the following speakers:
- Nick Price, chair of SIG
- Jamie Smith, strategic engagement director at Evernym
- Sigríður Dögg Guðmundsdóttir, head of Visit Iceland
- Mark McLaughlin, CEO at Coras
- Peter O'Connor, Phocuswright analyst and professor of strategy at University of South Australia
- Kit Brennan, founder at Thrust Carbon
- Pete Comeau, managing director at Phocuswright
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire
All session clips are included below...
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation - Marketing tactics to look out for
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation - SSI as a key to the future
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation - Being innovative with sustainability challenges
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation - Loyalty moves into a new phase
PhocusWire Pulse: Emerging Innovation - Destinations consider new roles and strategies