As the hospitality industry navigates through the COVID-19 pandemic, hoteliers will need to do more with less to rebuild their business.
Technology is critical in helping hoteliers efficiently and effectively manage their properties, so they can focus on welcoming returning guests.
Join us, along with Expedia Group, to hear about the solutions being developed today that will change how the industry does business in the future.
In this webinar, you will:
- See how COVID-19 is expected to impact the hospitality industry for the remainder of this year, and beyond.
- Hear how Sabre Hospitality Solutions, in partnership with Expedia Group, is developing intuitive solutions to drive distribution success.
- Understand Sabre Hospitality’s vision to use innovation and market intelligence to improve distribution in a post-COVID world.
- Learn how the right technology can make your hotel more efficient, supported by tangible results.
The webinar was broadcast Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- Marie Ainsworth, director of partner management at Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
- Sean Cassidy, product manager for Channel Connect at Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
- Gabriel Menis, director for lodging connectivity at Expedia Group.
- Vivek Bhogaraju, general manager for revenue performance solutions in lodging and vacation rentals at Expedia Group.
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
Driving efficiencies in OTA distribution
This webinar was broadcast on Thursday, August 27.