The global hotel industry is facing unprecedented challenges and uncertainty in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Which regions will recover first? Will there be a significant shift in traveler expectations? How should hoteliers navigate consumer behavior and fluctuating market demand?
To find answers, experts from Amadeus and HSMAI conducted extensive industry research to support hoteliers with key considerations when building and launching a crisis recovery plan.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What new traveler expectations may look like post COVID-19
- Considerations for building your recovery roadmap
- Best practices for identifying the most profitable business mix
- Why data visibility will be critical for your long-term revenue success
The webinar was broadcast on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
- Katie Moro, vice president for data partnerships at TravelClick, an Amadeus company
- Bob Gilbert, president and CEO at HSMAI
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
The recovery roadmap for hotels
This event took place on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.