When exploring travel planning, consumers have a plethora of tools and sites at their fingertips – so how does each stage of their process to booking affect their experience?
A new custom research study commissioned by Expedia Media Solutions and conducted by Millward Brown Digital analyzes the interaction between influential touch points and travel booking websites.
The study examined consumer behaviors for the 45-day period leading up to travel bookings for air and hotel to identify the role that online travel agencies (OTAs), suppliers, and meta search engines play during the full travel booking funnel from inspiration, research, planning and ultimately to booking.
Travel advertisers need to consider developing a multi-funnel approach to reach consumers at every stage of the travel purchasing journey and optimize user engagement.
This free Tnooz-Expedia Media Solutions webinar covered:
- Where consumers find inspiration for travel purchases online
- How consumers move between travel sites across their decision making journey
- A deeper understanding of the role of OTAs, meta and supplier sites along the multi-touch roadmap
Panelists for this webinar were:
- Wendy Olson Killion, Director, Product Management Expedia MediaSolutions
- Sean O’Neill, Tnooz, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
The free webinar took place on 1 March, at 11:00 Eastern US, 1600 London, 1700 Paris/Berlin, and 22:30 Delhi. It lasted for one hour, including answers to questions from attendees like yourself.
See recording and slides after you register for free:
[gravityform id="50" title="false" description="false"]