PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in travel, tourism and hospitality.
For our tenth event and the first of 2022, we focus on some of the cutting edge changes to the traveler experience that will be impacting on many sectors in the industry.
The program will include discussions on web user experience, hospitality, aviation and activities.
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience took place on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The event features the following speakers (more TBC):
- Gustavo Piña, director at SITA Lab
- Noelia Novella, co-founder and CEO at Dolnn
- Tanuvi Ethunandan, CEO and co-founder at Data Duopoly
- Madison Rikfin, founder and CEO at Mount
- Max Starkov, hospitality consultant and strategist
- Alice Jong, director of research at Phocuswright
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire
All session clips are included below...
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience - The automation of everything in hotels?
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience - Guest experience as the no.1 tactic in rentals
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience - Travelers and the journey now
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience - Activities can lead the way on better experiences
PhocusWire Pulse: A New Traveler Experience - How to improve the aviation experience for passengers