The live stream for the event is below... Pulse starts at 10 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, April 27.
PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in the sector.
Our third PhocusWire Pulse concentrates on social media, examining issues ranging from influencers, digital marketing, social commerce, reputation management and livestreaming.
A New Age For Social Media features the following speakers:
- Brian Solis, digital anthropologist and futurist
- Jade Broadus, vice president and creative director, Travel Mindset
- Hannah Bennett, brand partnerships lead for travel, TikTok
- Lola Akinmade Åkerström, co-founder, Local Purse
- Renata Tilkian, account director, Sparkloft Media
- Evita Robinson, CEO, Nomadness
- Makoto Rheault-Kihara, head of user acquisition, Hopper
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire