While the global economy is slowly trying to recover, how is the business travel sector performing? Has there been a change in business travel patterns?
Indeed, does social media have any impact on the new business traveler?
These are few of the questions that Embassy Suites Hotels addresses in its latest infographic, produced by tapping into five years of survey data.
Interesting data from infographic below,
- About 80% of survey respondents said that economic condition changed the way they traveled for business over the past five years
- Teleconferencing usage was increased by 33%
- 70% of respondents said they are focusing on travel options that don't raise red flags with their company's finance department
- 50% said that value is most important when booking a business travel in 2013
- 85% said they would follow a travel brand on social media to learn about: Travel deals, other travelers reviews, and to get to know the travel brand's updates
[caption id="attachment_107327" align="aligncenter" width="548" caption="© Embassy Suites Hotels"]