When thinking about hotels, the travel manager is constantly challenged to balance the needs of the company with the needs of the traveler colleague.
Corporate travelers, like their leisure counterparts, are increasingly looking beyond the large hotel chains for:
- a different guest experience
- combining the business trip with a leisure component
- a hotel closer to their business destination
- more bang for their per diem buck.
In this webinar, experts from Travelport
- key realities of the corporate travel industry today
- specific challenges facing the travel manager
- the evolving roles of the travel management company and the GDS
- how technology is shaping the future of corporate travel.
Panelists for the webinar are:
- James Lemon, head of strategy for hotel, car and advertising, Travelport
- Kurt Knackstedt, president, Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- Maria Chevalier, travel consultant
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
This webinar will took place on Thursday 15 May 2014
To view the full recording and the slides from the webinar, please complete the registration below:
[gravityform id="16" name="Travelport May 2014" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Pool laptop image via Shutterstock.