Interesting analysis produced by the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International and marketing firm Vizergy into hotel digital marketing.
HSMAI and Vizergy polled nearly 400 executives representing a range of accommodation suppliers including hotels, resorts, bed and breakfast and property management groups to produce the report.
Key areas of the study included web marketing, use of websites and analytics.
- Does your site focus solely on the property or does it include information about the local area (events, attractions etc)?
[table id=710 /]
- Most critical website components?
[table id=711 /]
[table id=712 /]
- Frequency of monitoring guest reviews on social media?
[table id=713 /]
- Percentage of marketing spend on online marketing?
[table id=714 /]
- Greatest ROI from marketing spend?
[table id=715 /]
- Types of marketing initiatives?
[table id=716 /]
- Hours per week evaluating a property's web presence?
[table id=717 /]
NB:The full report from the Vizergy website.