Phocuswright Europe 2020 is almost upon us.
This year's event, postponed from our traditional live setting in the Dutch city of Amsterdam in May, will take place online over the course of four days - so what do you need to know?
And, where can I get a ticket?
Wednesday, September 2
Diversity In Leadership Program:
After successfully sparking discussions and actions around Women's Leadership in the travel technology space, Phocuswright broadens the focus at Phocuswright Europe Online 2020 to discuss Diversity in Leadership.
In addition to exploring the gender gap, we will evolve our conversations to explore topics around diversity, anti-bias and allyship, recruitment and more.
Find out more here.
Thursday, September 3
- Summit: Phocuswright Europe attendees come prepared to discover the next market-changing innovations, seeking fresh ideas, new partners and investment opportunities. The innovators who take the stage represent the best of the best travel startups focused on the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
- Launch: Innovation isn't just for startups – established companies are breaking new ground and developing new technologies. This is the stage for established companies that are changing the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) travel landscape.
Find out our more here: Summit Competition and Launch Competition.
Wednesday and Thursday, September 9-10
As the virus subsides, Europe is hoping for some normalcy as it tentatively follows Asia into a post-COVID world. Until then, travel companies must forge their own paths through the chaotic landscape.
They need to make bold decisions for long-term viability while reclaiming their current businesses. They must convince travelers where, when and how it’s safe to travel and then prepare for sudden shifts and new restrictions.
Each company must evaluate its own level of risk as it navigates the crisis with an eye toward recovery in 2021.
- Are travelers ready and where are they going? Get the latest traveler research from Phocuswright and forecasts from ForwardKeys.
- What is the outlook for hotels, short term rentals and OTAs? Hear from the CEOs and other market leaders on the future of lodging.
- Has the environment really benefited from the pandemic? Find out what it means for tourism.
- How are today’s tourists getting around? As airlines falter, other segments may benefit.
- How to get more flyers back in the sky? New digital technologies transform the travel experience.
- Who’s getting funding? The latest innovations and startups reveal pockets of growth.
Find out more here: Full Program, Speakers, Industry Roundtables.
Phocuswright Europe 2020
Tickets, companies attending, sponsorship opportunities and more.