The live stream will be shown below:
PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in travel, tourism and hospitality.
For our eighth event this year, we focus on the trends and issues, challenges and opportunities for startups in travel.
The program will include discussions on investment, growth planning, pitching, customer acquisition and lots more.
PhocusWire Pulse: Startups In The Spotlight will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
The latest event is kindly supported by Salesforce and Travelport.
The event features the following speakers:
- Amy Burr, president at JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Sarosh Waghmar, CEO at Spotnana
- Joseph Ling, CEO at Vouch
- Charlotte Franzellin, CEO at Trippers
- Mike Coletta, manager for research and innovation at Phocuswright
- Mark Lenehan, propositions product director for airlines at Travelport
- Philip Kennard, CEO at FutureStay
- William Bao Bean, general partner at SOSV
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire