Do you have what it takes to help shape the future of travel?
on Friday, November 7 – Sunday, November 9 in Waltham (near Boston), Massachusetts, and compete for a chance to win cash prizes.
Here’s the deal:
- Hackers compete on teams of 3-5 members.
- Solve at least one (1) of the four (4) travel-related challenges - revealed one week prior to hack date.
- FREE to register and participate.
- FREE food and beverages to fuel your efforts.
- Bring a team or make one when you get here.
- 1st place challenge winner - 1 prize per challenge - $4,000 to the team
- 2nd place (runner-up) challenge winner - 1 prize per challenge -$2,000 to the team
- Entrepreneurial prize winner - 1 overall winning team -$4,000 to the team and the opportunity to incubate your idea with Amadeus R&D
- Crowd favorite prize winner - 1 overall winning team -$2,000 to the team
- $50 Visa gift card for each college student that registers and identifies a team
Prizes will be distributed evenly among team members.
You need to bring:
- Open APIs (maps, social media, etc.), public databases, coding skills.
- Device for 7-minute presentation to judges.
- Participants (individuals and ALL team members) must register, participate in the presentation and discuss their role.
- Teams must be present to participate (no virtual projects will be presented).
- Space for up to 100 developers and we’ll have a waiting list.
- All registrants much be 18 years or older.
For information including judging criteria and schedule, visit Amadeus HACK@1050
Or register below:NB: Web developer
image via Shutterstock.