Here are some simple questions...
- Are you passionate about the digital travel economy?
- Do you understand the prism through which consumers of any product are using technology to shop, buy and share services?
- Could you write an opinion piece about how airlines and hotels are using social media to engage with customers in fantastic and exciting new ways?
- Do you wonder how travel suppliers and intermediaries are going to distribute their products in the future?
- Does your heart skip a beat when you see how companies outside of travel create something which could have fascinating and important ramifications within the industry?
- Are you confident enough to talk to CEOs one minute, quiz startups on their model the next, sit on a webinar panel or moderate an event?
If the answer is "YES!! Bring it on!!" to some or all of these, then read on...
Tnooz is hiring!
After two and a half years of amazing growth and having established a position in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry as the go-to place on the web for news, analysis and opinion on how technology is weaving its way into every facet of the business, we're gearing up for the next phase.
This exciting period, as we head towards our third anniversary with a range of new services and ideas, will be driven by our editorial and commercial teams across the world - and we're looking for a hungry, passionate and confident reporter, writer or blogger in North America to come along for the ride.
We are also looking for folk in Asia-Pacific and Australasia, Central/South America and EMEA.
What do you need to know?
- We all work from our homes.
- Our working hours are flexible.
- We have very competitive rates for writers.
- Full or part-time positions are available.
- Attendance at industry events is included and encouraged.
- We work hard and generally have the ethos of a startup.
- ...and, most importantly, we're obsessed with travel tech and our role in it as a media brand.
Here is the official low-down on Tnooz
and the team
Interested? Contact me via email. Exciting times ahead...
NB: Job pick image via Shutterstock.