We have probably all heard about it, read about it, seen people discuss it on stage at conferences - but doubts still remain as to how big this Big Data thing could and should be for travel brands.
This Tnooz-Amadeus webinar investigated the role of Big Data in the travel, tourism and hospitality, and follows on from conclusions included in a recent academic paper on the subject.
- the history of data in the travel industry
- technical and operational challenges associated with big data
- improving business operations
- enhancing travel consumer experience
- Tom Davenport, visiting professor, Harvard Business School
- Thomas Cauthen, vice president of travel intelligence sales, Amadeus
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
Full recording of the webinar: