With so many different approaches to revenue management, today’s hotelier can find the best practice confusing.
And we know it can get very complex, very quickly.
The key to implementing a successful revenue management strategy is to keep it simple — don’t take on more than you can handle.
Simplifying your revenue management strategy is easier than you think, and there is plenty of smart and simple technology available to help your hotel along the way.
In this free TLearn webinar, SiteMinder will help your hotel cut through the clutter, focus on relevant data, and gain a better understanding of these key areas:
- Read the signs: Is your revenue management approach too complex?
- Revenue management rules: Five important lessons to learn
- Be a data-driven hotelier: Use key metrics to increase revenue
Our presenters are:
- Kevin O’Rourke, Executive VP of Global Sales, SiteMinder
- Neil Corr, Senior Advisor, IDeaS
- Sean O’Neill, Editor-in-Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This free webinar took place on Tuesday, 4th of October 2016
[gravityform id="55" title="false" description="false"]
NB:William Cho/Flickr/Creative Commons