There is just over a week to go until the official start online of the latest in our series of THack
events for developers - this time taking place in Sydney
THack Sydney begins with a webinar on Tuesday 2 April and ends over the course of Wednesday and Thursday (10 and 11 April) the following week.
For this particular event we decided to shake things up a bit - rather than allowing developers free reign over what to build, we have created four industry problems.
To compete in THack, teams (or individuals) must attempt one of the problems listed below.
1. Trains, planes and automobiles
2. Friend on the road
- Create a tool, feature or product which allows a user to find out how to reach a destination from door-to-door (multi-modal) and what they can do when they get there.
3. Inspire me!
- Using mobile as the interface, develop a service to assist users on the days they actually travel.
4. Ultimo Hack
- Images, videos and more, showcase what Australia has to offer the tourist and how they might get there.
- Use every API on offer and see what comes out the other side!
For more details of the event and how to take part, contact Tnooz editor Kevin May
. Commercial opportunities are available by contacting our sales team
Sponsors:APIs being made available to developers:Previous THack events:More information about THack Sydney:NB:Sydney harbour
laptop image via Shutterstock.