Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., which operates Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises, added new tools and services to Espresso, its travel agent reservations system:
• The new Connecting Staterooms Search feature will assist agents planning a vacation for a family by narrowing down the options and identifying stateroom categories.
• Downloadable Guest Documentation enables agents to send eDocs, including luggage tags, to passengers within minutes.
• Back-to-back Bookings streamlines the multiple reservations process, from making payments to arranging dining.
• The Reinstate and Reschedule Groups feature allows agents to modify group bookings online when ships or departure dates need to be changed. The tool also enables changes for individual bookings within a group.
• The Group Value Adds tool can be used to arrange optional services and amenities for the group and to view and allocate payments to the group reservation.