PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in travel, tourism and hospitality.
For our 11th event and the second of 2022, we focus on trends, innovation and more in the ground transportation sector.
The program includes discussions on car rental, autonomous vehicles, train travel and multi-modal.
PhocusWire Pulse: Green Light For Ground Transportation took place on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
The event features the following speakers:
- Milena Nikolic - CTO, Trainline
- Naren Shaam - founder and CEO, Omio
- Albert Mangahas - chief data officer, Turo
- Alex Bainbridge - founder and CEO, Autoura
- Duncan Robertson - UK/Ireland general manager, Dott
- Pete Comeau - managing director, Phocuswright
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, editor in chief, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
All session clips are included below.
PhocusWire Pulse: All things autonomous
PhocusWire Pulse: Digital, data and distribution
PhocusWire Pulse: Multimodal moves ahead
PhocusWire Pulse: Two-wheels take-off
PhocusWire Pulse: Peer-to-peer potential