Is your company a travel tech startup searching for traction? Wondering where to find that needle-moving business development partner in travel distribution and technology?
Tnooz has an offer for you. In partnership with Travel Technology Europe, Tnooz is giving away a stand and a banner ad campaign to help a young company during TTE London February 5-6, 2013.
And that's not all ... Tnooz also is giving away one month of 125 x 125 banner ads to three lucky young companies as part of this random drawing of entrants.
Here's how it works:
Up until January 15, send Tnooz an email and your company will be entered in the random drawing. (One entry per company, please).
Companies that meet the following criteria are eligible:
- Company must be two years old or younger.
- No more than £1,000,000 (US$1,400,000) in capital raised.
- Must have a working product/service in market. (No stealth-mode projects, please.)
- With your email, send a link to your company website.
No purchase necessary to enter.
Here's the package for the winner:
- Three months of 125x125 ad spot banners on Tnooz. (Value: £1,550/$2,500)
- A six-square-meter shell scheme exhibitor stand at Travel Technology Europe, 5-6 February at Earl's Court in London; includes carpet, lights, two chairs and one table; additional furniture can be purchased at rate card. (Value: £3,120/$5,050)
- Access to visitors (nearly 4,400 in 2011) and exhibitors seeking/selling travel technology solutions to the industry.
- Full exhibitor listing on the website.
- Full exhibitor listing in the show guide.
- Access to appointment system to pre-arrange appointments with visitors.
- Tnooz and TTE reserve the right to determine that winning exhibitor profile is appropriate for show audience.
Here's the banner ad package for three runners-up:
- Each of three selected from a random drawing awarded one month 125 x 125 ad spot banners to be used in Q1 2013. (Value: £620/$1,000)
- Banners include link to company's website.
- Banners must comply with Tnooz terms of service.
Deadline for all entries is January 15 2013. Winning entrants will be contacted by Tnooz.
NB: Any taxes incurred as result of winning are the responsibility of the winners.
NB2: Kick-start image via Shutterstock.