Mobile travel is no longer a race to the functionality finish, adding the latest feature into a basic app just to have the "shiny new thing."
Today, mobile strategy in travel is about engaging and supporting travelers at every step and giving them more options to manage their trips in the way they want to.
In this FREE webinar, MTT of Travelport Digital and Tnooz will explain about how airlines and TMCs can plan and prioritize their mobile investments, make sure they serve the ultra-connected traveller of today and tomorrow and stand out in their marketplace.
Topics covered include:
- The pace of change in mobile travel innovation
- MTT’s Five Stages in the Evolution of Mobile (EVOM) for Airlines and TMCs – Foundation, Revenue, Engagement & Acquisition, Owning the Traveler and Mobile First
- Insights into the travel industry’s "mobile maturity" at each stage of the EVOM Lifecycle
- How to map your mobile strategy to the EVOM methodology to deliver the best mobile experience for your customers and achieve your business objectives
- Differentiating your airline or TMC with an advanced EVOM strategy.
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Brendan Bourke, Digital Consultant, MTT, part of Travelport Digital
- Ken Augustine, Client Partner, MTT, part of Travelport Digital
- Sean O'Neill, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on 27 October 2016.
See recording and slides after you register for free:
[gravityform id="57" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Image by mimagephotography/BigStock