Introducing Sabre Dev Studio, a portfolio of services and tools that enables companies to build apps that move the world.
Sabre Dev Studio powers both B2C and B2B applications and provides services to enable you to create value across the entire travel process – from inspiration and search to providing personalized service.
During this WEBINAR you will hear from experts at Cornerstone Information Systems and Fandeavor and learn how to:
- Access comprehensive travel information from the Sabre travel marketplace
- Grow your business with industry-leading technology and expertise
- Develop and test faster with flexible APIs and an extensive collection of resources
- Combine your creativity with our services to deliver amazing user experiences
- Sean Arena, chief commercial director for online and emerging business, Sabre
- Dean Curtis, co-founder and CTO, Fandeavor
- Aaron Hosey, SVP product engineering and services, Cornerstone Information Systems
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Thursday 29 May 2014
To view the full recording and the slides from the webinar, please complete the registration below:
[gravityform id="17" name="Sabre - May 2014" title="false" description="false"]
NB: See WEBINAR VIDEO – Apps to inspire the way the world travels
NB2: Build app image via Shutterstock.