Seventy-nine percent of companies face challenges when connecting guest data from disparate sources to a single customer view. Hotels are no exception.
Even though 70 percent of consumers expect more personalized services from brands, most hotels today have a limited ability to deliver on this expectation.
Guest information is siloed in different technology platforms, and there’s no easy way to find and leverage meaningful data points.
But, when guest data is combined with a marketing automation platform, hoteliers have a way to look at their data, understand their guests, and deliver the personalized experience that each guest expects.
In this FREE webinar, Revinate and hospitality professionals from Whitney Peak Hotel will discuss:
- the importance of marketing automation in hospitality
- how to segment guest databases to deliver relevant messages
- energizing your email marketing through best practices
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Niki Gross, managing director, Whitney Peak Hotel
- Carrie Murphy, marketing specialist, Revinate
- Sean O'Neill, Editor-in-Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This free webinar took place on Thursday September 24, 2015
Recording and slides:
[gravityform id="42" title="false" description="false"]