[video_popup width="805" height="454" video_link="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy8OhcnbMEc" video_image_link="https://www.tnooz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/accommodation-search.jpg"]
The world of hotel searching and shopping is evolving...
From the announcement of Google’s Hotel Finder, to Priceline’s purchase of Kayak, to the $30 million investment by Expedia in Room 77, the world of hotel suppliers and OTAs is in a major spin due to metasearch.
This FREE webinar by Tnooz and Travelport will demystify how metasearch relates to the hotel industry and clarify the opportunities and challenges in this ever-evolving and cutting-edge business model.
Webinar presenters are:
- Max Rayner - partner, Hudson Crossing
- Doug Aley - VP of product and corporate development, Room 77
- Tracie Carillo - global head of hospitality sales, Travelport
- Kevin May - editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn - CEO and producer, Tnooz
Here is a recording of the webinar:
And the slides:NB: Accommodation search
image via Shutterstock