[video_popup width="805" height="454" video_link="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFlKtuQ77E" video_image_link="https://www.tnooz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/world-data.jpg"]
Data and search services are shaping the future of the industry.
Travelers want personalized, relevant offers whether they are actively shopping for their next trip or simply want to be inspired about where to go next.
Technology brands are developing platforms that allow for endless possibilities when integrating travel data into any solution.
Join Sabre Travel Network and Tnooz for an engaging discussion about how service-enabled capabilities can create applications that impact travelers’ behavior.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Consumer trends and demands
- New services that are influencing the future of travel
- How to deliver and incorporate travel data into a solution
- Best practices for API selection and consumption
Our webinar panelists were:
- Sean Arena, director for online and emerging business, Sabre Travel Network
- Erol Arkan, director for product marketing, Sabre Travel Network
- Patrick Surry, chief data scientist, Hopper
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & producer, Tnooz
Here is a recording of the webinar:
And the slides:NB:World image