Digital is rapidly changing how customers expect you to interact with them throughout their travel journey.
From research to in-experience to post-visit – an expanding opportunity of addressable interactions can drive customer engagement throughout the process. How do you prioritize these opportunities to maximize bookings?
Join Merkle for a FREE webinar to understand how you can improve your digital visibility in the travelers' journey and how you should prioritize your efforts to maximize these opportunities.
In this FREE webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- engage the right customers earlier in the process
- deliver experience to keep engagement throughout the travel journey
- enable customers to share positive experiences that influence other relevant desired segments
- leverage first-party data to improve customer experience at each stage
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
This FREE webinar took place on Thursday, the first day of October.
- Pat McInerney, Senior Account Executive, Google
- Ryan Gibson, EVP, Marketing Strategy, Merkle | RKG
- Matt Naeger, EVP, Digital Strategy, Merkle
- Kevin May, Senior Editor & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
Recording and slides [after registration]:
[gravityform id="43" title="false" description="false"]