Are you an online travel agency, tour operator, or traditional travel agency with responsibility for travel booking?
Then ask yourself these questions:
- Are high volumes of supplier booking payments creating an accounting nightmare for your payments teams?
- Are you sacrificing control, or having difficulty managing to contracted rates with your supplier base?
- Do you spend too much time resolving payment disputes?
If so, our panel of payments experts in travel booking will help you tackle this problem in a different way.
In this webinar, payment experts from Wright Express, Expedia and HotelTonight will discuss how single-use virtual accounts can help drive efficiencies in the payment and settlement process.
You will hear tips – and potential traps to avoid – when evaluating the landscape of electronic payment solutions for travel booking.
Our webinar panelists are:
- Jim Pratt, Wright Express, VP, corporate payment solutions
- Chris Richter, Expedia, Senior Project Manager, financial operations
- Jared Simon, HotelTonight, chief operating officer
- Marc DeVallette, Wright Express, product manager
- Kevin May, Tnooz, co-founder and editor
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Thursday 23 February 2012 at 11am US/4pm UK/5pm Central Europe (all times local).
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
NB:Credit card image via Shutterstock.