Think you know about how embrace the world of open technology, APIs, collaboration with third parties and the new travel technology ecosystem?
Maybe - but probably not as much as you could do. It's a fascinating new marketplace of shared understanding and resources, hopefully triggering innovation in to the far corners of the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
With such developments taking place in other industries, how are travel companies reacting to and taking advantage of this new change in strategy?
In this FREE 60-minute webinar, produced by Tnooz and Travelport, we took an in-depth look at the travel technology ecosystem and where open development and where it may lead us all.
- Jason Nash, VP product innovation, Travelport
- Valyn Perini, CEO, OpenTravel Alliance
- Amin Kroll, CEO, CarPilots
- Rui Figueiredo, partner/head of product development, Travel Technology & Solutions
- Kevin May, editor and co-founder, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, producer and, CEO/co-founder, Tnooz
Here is the full video of the webinar:
And the slides: