We have a lot of new information to share with you regarding Phocuswright Europe 2020 and remain dedicated to bringing travel industry leaders together despite the physical limitations brought on by the health crisis.
Phocuswright Europe 2020 will now take place in early September in an online setting, with a continued focus on identifying solutions to accelerate travel’s recovery and pursuing new growth opportunities in an unpredictable environment.
We’ll provide networking opportunities to meet like-minded attendees and facilitate informative live sessions, breakouts and one-on-one meetings - all in an online platform.
The 2020 theme “Travel’s Next Era” invites the leaders of the European travel industry to confront travel’s biggest upcoming challenges.
Phocuswright Europe Online 2020 provides a forum for smart insights and healthy debate to navigate a brand new, post-pandemic environment.
Your registration includes:
- Participation in the online event
- Enhanced networking technology to connect you with other attendees through an interactive event platform – with a new option for matched appointments
- Participation in private, boardroom-style meetings with a limited number of participants, led by industry executives on key topics
- Live stream of Center Stage, Innovation Summit and Launch sessions, plus educational breakouts
- Access to exclusive online programming like the Women's Leadership Initiative, key breakout sessions and networking events
- Exposure to the most innovative technologies and companies impacting our industry and where investors are placing their bets
- Flexibility to build your own Phocuswright Europe Online event from home
Additional benefits if you register by June 30:
- Exclusive and early access to a selection of Phocuswright Research studies (valued at €2,000), including
- The State of Startups database (immediate access)
- European Market Update Report (June/July)
- Europe Consumer Sentiment Study (August/September)
Online event hours:
- September 3 - 14:00-18:00 CET - Innovation demonstrations and networking
- September 9-10 - 13:00-18:00 CET - Center Stage and networking
View program details here.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
What to do next...
Registration for this multi-day event is €599.