Long-standing, up-and-coming and everything in between … executives at the helm of the biggest and most innovative travel companies take the stage to define and debate the hottest topics via keynote presentations, roundtable discussions and one-on-one interviews.
While the 2020 program will be announced closer to the event, we've already begun confirming speakers for Center Stage.
This year's event includes participation from:
- Caroline Strachan, managing partner at Festive Road.
- Marianne Stroehmann, senior industry director at Google.
- Sam Shank, head of hotels at Airbnb and CEO at HotelTonight
- Sean Seton-Rogers, general partner at PROfounders Capital.
- Fabio Cannavale, co-founder and CEO at Lastminute.com Group.
- Bryan Dove, CEO at Skyscanner.
- Luuc Elzinga, CEO at Tiqets.
- Christophe Peymirat, senior vice president for EMEA at Uber.
- And many more, including OYO, Tourlane, Ryanair, MTS Globe and Amex Group.
You can be sure that the program and speakers will produce pointed conversations investigating the topics you ponder while creating your business strategy ... as well as the ones that keep you up at night.
Register before Friday, January 31, to save €800!