The live stream will be shown below:
PhocusWire Pulse events are a series of virtual gatherings of industry leaders, dedicated to a single trend or topic in the sector.
For our fifth event this year, we focus on the complex and fast-evolving world of payments in the travel industry.
We look at issues and trends ranging from delayed payment programs, fintech divisions in major travel brands, credit cards, customer trust and much more.
Progress In Payments will take place on Tuesday, July 27.
PhocusWire Pulse: Progress In Payments features the following speakers:
- Sophia Melas, head of partnerships at Fly Now Pay Later.
- Mike Carlo, CEO at XanderPay.
- Thomas Heldorff, vice president of airlines and travel at Worldpay.
- Daniel Marovitz, senior vice president of FinTech at Booking.com.
- Will Plummer, CEO at Trust My Travel.
- Alvin Kumarga, senior vice president for financial services, Traveloka.
- Chan Che Chong, co-founder and CEO, GlobalTix
- Ken Ling, vice president for hotel finance, Dusit International
- Chew Ann Wee, head of saes, NTT DATA Hong Kong
The interviewers for this event:
- Linda Fox, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Jill Menze, news editor, PhocusWire
- Mitra Sorrells, senior reporter, PhocusWire
- Yeoh Siew Hoon, founder, WebInTravel
- Kevin May, editor in chief, PhocusWire