With recent regulations and court cases limiting or outlawing rate parity agreements in parts of Europe, hotels everywhere are gaining more control over their pricing and distribution than ever before.
Even in the U.S., savvy hoteliers are rethinking their pricing strategies and looking for ways around rate parity.
But with those opportunities also come new challenges as third-party distribution partners still wield plenty of power. In this rapidly changing space, hoteliers must have the right strategies and tools in place to effectively price their inventory, drive direct bookings and maximize profits.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the recent rulings mean for hotels in Europe and around the world
- The importance of pricing all channels independently and in real-time
- How to use your loyalty program to drive more direct bookings with personalized pricing
Panelists for this FREE webinar
This FREE WEBINAR takes place on Thursday, the 12th of November,
- Michael McCartan, Duetto, Managing Director, EMEA
- Etienne Faisandier, Mövenpick, VP Revenue Management & Business Intelligence
- Ted Teng, The Leading Hotels of the World, CEO
- Sean O'Neill, Tnooz, Editor-in Chief & Moderator
- Kevin May, Tnooz, Senior Editor & Producer
at 11:00 Eastern US, 1600 London, 1700 Paris/Berlin, and 21:30 Delhi. It lasts for one hour, including answers to questions from attendees such as yourself.
SIGN UP FOR FREE