Building loyalty in a connected world...
This is the theme of the China Hotel Marketing Conference 2014, taking place from Wednesday 14 to Thursday 15 May 2014 in Shanghai.
- How hotel brands leverage various digital tools and big data to build and enhance customer loyalty?
- Will alternative accommodation be a threat to the traditional accommodation market?
- Expert analysis on the trend of occupancy, ADR, RevPAR and other key performance metrics for global and Chinese hotel brands
- What opportunities and challenges will private sales, group buying, last-minute, opaque, mobile bookings and other emerging models bring to hotel revenue and channel management? How hotels capitalize on these opportunities?
- How can independent hotels develop an efficient digital marketing and distribution strategy to maximize brand awareness and revenue potential?
- How the travel search and transaction hybrid model impacts the hotel distribution and marketing strategies?
- How can content drive brand loyalty and conversion rate for hotels?
Rest of conference:
image via Shutterstock.