Historically, air shopping has always been about providing the lowest fare in any given market. However, we’re now seeing that traveler demands are changing.
While competing on price is still important, today’s travelers now expect choice as well as value – they want to personalize their flight with the options that are important to them. That’s why it’s important for airlines to merchandise ancillaries and branded fares across all channels, making it easy for travelers and their travel agents to access the options they desire most. It’s no longer about just booking a trip – travelers expect an experience.
Join Sabre Travel Network and Festive Road for a free webinar where we will explore these latest traveler trends, and the steps airlines and agencies are taking to ensure they maintain relevancy in this ever-changing market. We call on recent industry research to underpin these insights and each attendee will walk away with a better understanding of how to offer the right fares, to the right person, at the right time.
The webinar takes place on Thursday 22 March.
What we’ll cover:
- Who are the ‘travelers of now’ – what do they want, need and how should we serve them?
- How is retail driving the consumer experience? And how does this translate to the world of travel?
- What are the marketplace dynamics underpinning the industry and how can we ensure better economics for all?
- How are travel agencies, airlines and GDSs working together to serve one common customer?
- Brett Burgess - VP of Travel Commerce and Shopping Solutions, Sabre Travel Network
- Kathy Morgan - VP of Product Management, Sabre Travel Network
- Caroline Strachan - Managing Partner, Festive Road
Martin Cowen, contributing editor for tnooz, will moderate the webinar and oversee the Q&A, while Nick Vivion, editorial director of tnooz, is the producer.
Click here to register.
Please note: The webinar begins at 16:00 GMT/noon Eastern time, etc, on Thursday 22 March.
If you are interested in these traveler insights but cannot listen in live, please register in order to receive a link after the event which will connect with a recording of the webinar, including access to the slides.