Historically, air shopping has always been about providing the lowest fare in any given market. However, traveler demands are changing.
While competing on price is still important, today’s travelers now expect choice as well as value – they want to personalize their flight with the options that are important to them.
That’s why it’s important for airlines to merchandise ancillaries and branded fares across all channels, making it easy for travelers - and their travel agents - to access the options they desire most.
In this webinar which took place on Thursday 22 March, experts from Sabre Travel Network and Festive Road explored these trends and suggested the steps that airlines and agencies need to take to better understand how to offer the right fares, to the right person, at the right time.
Topics covered include:
- Brett Burgess – VP of Travel Commerce and Shopping Solutions, Sabre Travel Network
- Kathy Morgan – VP of Product Management, Sabre Travel Network
- Caroline Strachan – Managing Partner, Festive Road
Click here to register for a recording of the webinar.
- Who are the ‘travelers of now’ – what do they want, need and how should we serve them?
- How is retail driving the consumer experience? And how does this translate to the world of travel?
- What are the marketplace dynamics underpinning the industry and how can we ensure better economics for all?
- How are travel agencies, airlines and GDSs working together to serve one common customer?