Sponsored by PROS
The airline industry has reached a tipping point in terms of how its product is presented to the passenger.
Three emerging trends are now intersecting behind the screens, satisfying passenger demand for an offer that fits their needs, with the features they want, at a price they are willing to pay, presented to them quickly and seamlessly across all channels
Artificial intelligence and dynamic pricing are helping airlines to deliver the personalized shopping experience today’s digital traveler expects. The new distribution space – NDC - is maturing and is now a sufficiently robust platform for airlines to
work with. At the same time, digital commerce in the wider world is offering airlines examples of best retailing practice while setting traveler expectations.
In partnership with tnooz, PROS has assembled a panel of experts to provide a deep dive into the theory and practice of this new era in aviation retailing and explain the next steps towards offer optimization.
Confirmed participants in the webinar are:
- Surain Adyanthaya - Principal, Travel Product Strategy, PROS
- Dieter Westermann - Vice President of Revenue Management, Etihad Airways
- Elton D’Souza - Chief Revenue Officer, TAP Portugal
- Karl Isler - Managing Partner, Karl Isler Consulting GmbH
The webinar is designed for an audience of ecommerce, distribution and revenue managers but will appeal to anyone involved in the digital operations of an airline. Many of the findings will be bigger picture, so hoteliers, OTAs, metas, tours and activities
providers, etc ,will also come away from the 60- minute webinar with actionable insights for their own sector.
The following questions will underpin the content:
- What are the distribution hurdles in the airline digital space?
- How can airlines take back control of their eCommerce?
- How can airlines accelerate transformation and get ready for NDC?
- How can the modern airfare shopping experience be delivered to travelers?
- How can the airline offer be personalized
The webinar will take place on Tuesday October 16th
, starting at 4pm Uk time/11am Eastern etc. If you can’t listen in live, please register so that you can access a recording on demand.