If you have ever checked into your favorite hotel and been asked, "Is this your first time staying with us?", you know how broken the system is.
Hotels should be capturing and using guest data from the moment a guest clicks to make a reservation.
By connecting disparate data sources and accessing the wealth of data available, you can develop a personalization strategy that delivers a superior traveler experience and drives significant revenue and unprecedented loyalty.
Join Tnooz and Revinate for this FREE webinar that explores:
- Importance of mobile connections to today's always-connected travelers
- How publicly available social data can be used to surprise and delight your guests
- How connecting disparate data sources can be a powerful tool for delivering a seamless customer experience
- Ways to drive revenue with highly targeted campaign marketing based on rich guest data
Who should attend?
- Hotel general managers
- VPs and directors of marketing
- VPs and directors of operations
- Corporate marketing directors
- C-level executives
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Dr Rob Kwortnik, associate professor of services marketing, Cornell University
- Josh Steinitz, VP global business development, Revinate
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer and co-moderator, Tnooz
- Nick Vivion, reporter and co-moderator, Tnooz
This webinar will took place on Thursday 25 September 2014
View the recording and slides:
[gravityform id="22" name="Revinate Webinar - September 2014" title="false" description="false"]
NB:Hotel lobby image via Shutterstock.