Most people are familiar with first-wave developments in mobile and travel – from search, to booking, to reviews.
But how does the eye-watering next wave of information and services become accessible on mobile devices? What travel industry conversations and developments must take place so consumers get everything they need in the palm of their hands?
This Tnooz webinar, sponsored by Sabre and featuring Expedia, explores these and other mobile-first trends.
Webinar panelists are:
- Mark McSpadden, Director, Sabre Labs
- Akshaya Murali, Head of Product, Mobile Shopping, Expedia
- Martin Cowen, Author of the report, Tnooz
- Sean O'Neill, Moderator & Editor-in-Chief, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Producer & CEO, Tnooz
For more background on the state of mobile and travel, read Tnooz's free report
, produced in partnership with Sabre. The webinar took place on 6 October 2016.
See recording and slides after you register for free:
[gravityform id="56" title="false" description="false"]
NB Image by VectorFusionArt/BigStock.