Digital marketing and measuring ROI don't always go hand in hand, but that's changing for the hospitality industry.
The emergence of metasearch channels like Google Hotel Price Ads has enabled the hotels to bring consumers to a point of sale by doing three things:
- Capturing and retaining brand loyal customers
- Offering customers value-added services
- Measuring and optimizing ROI with enhanced bidding, conversion and cost analysis
In our FREE webinar
will present how it automates this process by integrating CRS connectivity, rate and inventory caching with the control in metasearch management software.
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Wei Xia, VP, new product and services, DerbySoft
- Quentin Moores, director for metasearch business development, DerbySoft
- Kevin May, editor and co-founder/moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and co-founder/producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Wednesday 30 April 2014.
To view the full recording and the slides from the webinar, please complete the registration below:
[gravityform id="14" name="DerbySoft webinar April 2014"]
NB: Hotel search image via Shutterstock.