What are key data insights behind airline and hotel booking conversions? How can new digital advertising solutions like native advertising and content marketing drive travel consumers through the purchase funnel?
During this 60-minute session, Yahoo research and media product experts will share consumer travel research conducted in partnership with Compete, plus innovative media tactics based on those findings, including:
- Online behavior of travel bookers prior to purchase that can inform travel brands' marketing strategies
- Consumer activity through the purchase funnel when shopping for top airline and hotel brands
- Digital advertising, especially native advertising and content marketing, on sites such as the new Yahoo Travel digital magazine
Panelists for the webinar
- Melissa Bahadur, senior manager of strategic research and insights, Yahoo
- Tenni Theurer, senior director of product management for commerce, Yahoo
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Thursday 5 June 2014
To view the full recording and the slides from the webinar, please complete the registration below:
[gravityform id="18" name="Yahoo Webinar - June 2014" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Digital advertising image via Shutterstock.