Programmatic advertising is one of the fastest growing digital marketing channels today, with Magna Global predicting that global programmatic ad spend will reach $32.6 billion by 2017.
In a marketplace of distractions where relevant context and a personal approach are crucial, it is no surprise that the travel industry is quick to adopt this new technology.
But do you really know where programmatic advertising can best fit into your brand's marketing strategy? And what is the best way of running programmatic advertising campaigns within your business?
In the free replay of the Tnooz-Admedo TLearn webinar (below), you'll gain an overview of how programmatic works and how it can drive bookings.
In this video, led by Admedo, attendees can expect to gain an understanding of these things:
- An understanding of programmatic advertising and its relevance for travel brands
- Where programmatic advertising fits in your marketing strategy
- What steps are next to begin your programmatic journey
- Guy Abbott, Global Head of Enterprise, Admedo
- Keely Williams, Head of Client Direct, Admedo
- Sean O’Neill, Editor-in-Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This online workshop took place on Tuesday, the 27th of October.
Recording and slides free after you SIGN UP:
[gravityform id="46" title="false" description="false"]