With the rise of millennials and technology-savvy travelers, guest expectations are evolving.
Hotels are finding that general marketing is failing to cut through the noise and build loyalty with repeat guests.
With more advanced marketing techniques and an increased level of personalized communication, hoteliers can can drive a higher revenue per guest through the entire guest lifecycle.
In our FREE webinar, learn how you can improve your revenue per guest with Guest Lifecycle Management. During this session, hoteliers will learn about:
- How loyalty has changed in today's technology-driven marketplace
- Building emotional loyalty
- Strategies in action: Improve the end-to-end guest experience
- Best practices for increasing revenue per guest
Our webinar panelists are:
- Betty Mok, director product marketing, Revinate
- Donna Quadri-Felitti, Associate Professor, NYU
- Kevin May, Moderator and Editor, Tnooz
- Nick Vivion, Producer and Reporter, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Thursday 26 February 2015
Register here for the full recording and slides:
[gravityform id="32" name="Revinate Tlearn Webinar - Feb 2015" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Hotels money image via Shutterstock.