The travel industry is facing major challenges which threaten growth, such as Britain's likely withdrawal from the European Union. The pound's value is at a 168-year low overall, and is at a 31-year low against the US dollar.
With talk of Brexit, how can you successfully abate consumer concerns?
In this webinar, Tnooz, WEX Travel and The Travel Trade Consultancy, present the results of exclusive research into the travel plans of consumers — conducted both before and after the Brexit vote.
A must for anyone in the leisure travel industry, the webinar answers the following questions:
- What impact is Brexit having on the travel industry? Are other factors more pertinent?
- Why is building customer confidence central to success in the travel industry?
- How you choose the right supplier payment strategy?
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Martin Alcock, Director, The Travel Trade Consultancy
- Lee Jackson, Head of European New Business, WEX Travel
- Sean O'Neill, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on 3 November 2016.
See recording and slides after you register for free:
[gravityform id="58" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Image from Sashkin/BigStock