Airline merchandising is one of the hot - and perhaps most controversial - topics to emerge in the industry over the past 18 months.
Yet the reality is that travel agents, corporate travel planners and other travel buyers now have the opportunity to capitalise on this evolution in travel retail through new technology and processes.
Produced by Tnooz and featuring Travelport and EasyJet, this webinar discusses merchandising and the opportunities it presents for airlines, agents and planners.
- Transformation of indirect distribution into a contemporary retail channel
- An airline’s delivery of content, ancillaries, product descriptions and fare families
- Merchandising airline product through visually appealing tools rather than codes and commands
- Andrew Hodges, director of sales, distribution and business, EasyJet
- Derek Sharp, managing director for global distribution sales and services, Travelport,
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
Here is the full video:
And the slides: